I probably will only be posting once a week for the next few months, due to school overload. I hope that doesn't disappointment my faithful readers...surely some of you understand the stress of trying to finish a music degree with two busy girls. Anyone, anyone? Rather than bore the group with details of my long week, here's a few cute pictures of us.
We have so many dress up clothes that we have two Snow Whites. I'm sending 10 dress ups to the second hand store this week, which will leave us with 11. (Why am I saying 'us'? I don't wear them.Usually.)

Leah and Hannah have a love/hate relationship. This was taken on a love moment.

Um, not the greatest picture of me but Leah took it, so I'll give her snaps for photographic effort. I think I was half dead at the time.
We have so many dress up clothes that we have two Snow Whites. I'm sending 10 dress ups to the second hand store this week, which will leave us with 11. (Why am I saying 'us'? I don't wear them.Usually.)

Leah and Hannah have a love/hate relationship. This was taken on a love moment.

Um, not the greatest picture of me but Leah took it, so I'll give her snaps for photographic effort. I think I was half dead at the time.
Comments
I will miss more frequent posts but of course, I get it. (I think...)