I'm testing Blogger to see if it'll let me post pictures. Because I know everyone's dying to see birthday and Thanksgiving pictures. I pulled this off the internet, so........what that means is I don't know what I'm doing.
Jacobisms
People who don't read this blog: 1) My kids 2) Husband 3) Husband's family 4) everyone else in the world And I want to keep it that way. This is my way to journal and record and I can't do that if I can't talk about how bat crazy my family is sometimes. { correction: we are bat crazy all the time with only a few sane moments that no one witnesses} So Jacob and I are coming out of a long spell of really trying to get along and most of the time me hating him a lot. Disgust and loathing are accurate terms here. Some of it he deserved (nothing like infidelity or a porn addiction, just overall nincompoopiness and stupidity) and some of it he didn't. Some of it was me being a raging pregnant woman and post partum beast. And a lot of it was him being totally insecure about his medical career. As a side note, medical students have a very high rate of suicide and divorce. Anyway. So I wanted to record that we are on the mend and working out lots of communication and what G...

Comments