My life
Here's a pic of Hannah being a drama queen. In skinny jeans.
Here's a pic of Leah with a fever and an ear infection, trying to find out how her latest Judy Moody book ends. **Important side note: We went to the doctor today for the first time since....drum roll please....she had her tonsils out 18 months ago. Hooray for healthy kids!
And here are the two monkeys livin' it up in the bath. I have many pictures of bath time, which may seem weird, but they spend quite a bit of time taking baths and invent their craziest, silliest stuff while bathing. Maybe it's like how some of us get our best ideas while showering? *ahem*
Hannah is a spitfire. There is no other word to describe her. I was going to include some of the outrageous stuff she's said lately, but my brain is firing right now. About two or three times a day, something comes out of her mouth that is either completely shocking or completely hilarious. Usually both at the same time.
Kids make me tired. I love 'em all to pieces, but...I'm worn out.

Comments
I'm trying to enjoy it--does laughing out loud count?