Meh.

I'm feeling extremely uninspired and exhausted, but it's been too long since I've blogged so I felt like I needed to write something. Meh. My week looks like this: finish up application for second bachelor's program to certify in Special Ed, continue getting ready for Farm Fest, a little shindig in Payson where I will be selling my stitchery (I'll post pictures as I can about that), taking kids to swimming and ballet, teach piano lessons, and the Relief Society meeting in Salt Lake on Saturday. Meh. Divorce papers are almost ready to be signed. That will also probably happen this week, then they go to the judge and we have another process after that involving waiting. Meh. Additionally, I'm eating entirely too many chocolate zucchini cupcakes this weekend. Double meh.

Comments

Unknown said…
Can't wait to see that stitchery. Good luck with the final signing. Eres la mejor!
Unknown said…
Hopefully soon I can get pictures of my stuff-my camera broke so i'm at the mercy of my mom's.

Popular posts from this blog

Jacobisms

Out On the Town

NYE