More Blessings

"and prove me now herewith... if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessings, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10

We got hit twice today by 'secret santas'-people in our neighborhood who anonymously left gifts for our family for Christmas. They are nice and we are so, so grateful for other peoples time, money and generosity. We will put them under the tree and remember how other people are thinking of us. Hopefully we will be able to return the favor some day for someone else.

We were trying to go to California for Christmas but it didn't work out, so we'll stay here and start our own traditions. Brian said he would make spaghetti for Christmas dinner.

Comments

Brian said…
I'm greatful for those who thought to help take care and help our family this holiday season.
Jacob said…
I cant believe you guys aren't coming down. You should reach deep down in your soul and find the energy to put up with us for a few more days.
Andrew Walker said…
I can't believe it either. I tried working on Carrie today.
Unknown said…
Good grief! We love everyone! Even Jacob.

Popular posts from this blog

Jacobisms

Out On the Town

NYE