Thanksgiving
I need to make a disclaimer here--we had a huge birthday party for my mom last weekend that I haven't posted about. I don't have any pictures and I've been extremely busy, but when I get some photos I'll do a thing about it. Just not tonight. Probably tomorrow either.
We had a big house load this week--my brother and his girlfriend came form Seattle, My sister and her family (which now includes a puppy) came from Logan and Jacob and Karina came. From Orem. (I felt like I had to add that last part even though it was anticlimactic.)
Here is sort of a shot of our food. Personally, I thought it was delicious. I couldn't get a very good picture of it because of the commotion happening around me. Not that I minded, I just didn't end up with a good view of the whole spread.
We had a big house load this week--my brother and his girlfriend came form Seattle, My sister and her family (which now includes a puppy) came from Logan and Jacob and Karina came. From Orem. (I felt like I had to add that last part even though it was anticlimactic.)
Here is sort of a shot of our food. Personally, I thought it was delicious. I couldn't get a very good picture of it because of the commotion happening around me. Not that I minded, I just didn't end up with a good view of the whole spread.
Hannah came up with some brilliant idea to have a pie eating contest. I think what she really wanted was for us to go outside and throws pies at each other, but this is what she got instead. I made some fairly nasty chocolate pudding pies--not enough milk, tasted like rubber--and put it in those itty bitty individual graham cracker crusts.
Here are the cousins getting ready to take down the pies:
Actually, I think Sam won but I don't have a picture of it.
The grown-up girls went next. Leah took a whole bunch of unflattering pictures of us. If I had more patience I would post all of them. They're pretty entertaining.
I won for this round. Kisses?
Jacob won for the grown-up dudes:
And....those are all the pictures I have of the whole week! I guess I was having too much fun to take any pictures!


Comments