S*N*O*W

So, I lived in Cache County for 8 years and got several feet of snow every year while Utah county got little. Now I live in Utah county, got several feet of snow while Cache County got little.

Doesn't anyone else notice a disturbing trend? I think it's a message to me, "It's time to learn to ski already."


I like this picture because my mom cleared away a little table for the bird seed they put out every winter. There's a whole community of birds that visit the backyard. It's kind of cool and amusing, for a few minutes.



You can't really tell, but there's a trampoline back there that got blown across the yard in the middle of the night during the thunderstorm that happened before this business:



I spent quite a while digging out the car before someone told me school was canceled. That white car isn't mine, by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacobisms

Out On the Town

NYE